Got the wheels painted to match today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, thats a good hook up!
But won't that paint come off easier since its not a powdercoat, with heat and all?

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, thats a good hook up!
But won't that paint come off easier since its not a powdercoat, with heat and all?

i have heard the opposite.. and if you think about this.. when they ship black rims from the factory... 99.9 percent of them are painted.. not powdered.. your hood (here in fla) gets as hot as your wheels do .. lol

(yea its a GREAT hook up.. i hate to say a price but.. D&G customs wanted $5500 to do it the same exact way on my brothers caddilac dts PLUS WHEELS.... i have about $2000 in mine so far :) )

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should measure the fenders, I'm curious to see what they're sitting at with that size tire. Truck should look way better with the ass layed out.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should measure the fenders, I'm curious to see what they're sitting at with that size tire. Truck should look way better with the ass layed out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA im litterally on the phone right this second with street beat customs asking about cool ride for the rear!!!! lol...

Any body want some like new Djm '5s for the rear?! lol

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are going in tomorrow, I'll get it to sit low as fvck before the end of the day.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are going in tomorrow, I'll get it to sit low as fvck before the end of the day.

its got 5s belltech nitro 2s and the hardware kit and we hammered down the buckets a lil.. but i want 2 more inches SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE XXX in a bigass ported box
xxx_thmb.jpg

http://reaudio.com/specs.html#sp_xxx

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 13.5" JL Audio W7s.
With a 3200 watts of RMS worth of Amps!
You'll blow everything away!!!

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh i dont remember who asked i think it was boost or nna .. but my fenders are at 33'' (3/4) and 35"(1/2) on 295 40 24s (i think thats my tire size dont remember right now)