Has anyone purchased aftermarket fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rksportinc

Reaction score
I have a small dent in the rear door of my tahoe, from someone opening up the door inside the garage too far. These would cover the dent and paint chip.

Has anyone purchased these, if so can you post some pictures. Here's a example of what I am talking about.

08tahoeflair4.jpg

Thanks

dmargaros

Reaction score
Fender Flares

Those aren't "aftermarket", the fender flares in these pictures are part of the Z-71 package. I would guess that you can buy them separately, BUT I am not sure if there are any other specific fitment issues with them...for example, the front bumper on the Z-71 is not the same as the non Z-71 Tahoe, and how they integrate into the running boards could be an issue. They might work, but then again they might not.

rksportinc

Reaction score
I thought the picture looked like the stock Z71 fender flares. i got this picture of ebay where someone is selling reproduce ones I guess. Thanks for the response. I am just curious to see if anyone has purchased fender flares from an out side company.