Has anyone seen or tried these parts on there Tahoes/Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khool750

Reaction score
I have an 08 Tahoe. I wanted the Z71 package but could not find one that beat what I got this one for loaded. With that said, I've been debating on adding the aftermarket fender flares, changing the woodgrain out, and doing the subtle Z71 ques that I personally liked. On this sight, they offer billet door handles, that are absolutely beautiful. I'm also wondering would that eliminate that delicate-ness <--- is that a word? of the stock door handles. They come brushed, polished, or chrome. I wanted to get the brushed ones and powder coat the base plate and outside ends the color of my truck, or wrinkle finish. Oh, the website is http://www.allsalesmfg.com/catalog/page14.html. Also on ebay and some other various sites I ran accross a set of fender flares for 160 bucks unpainted, and you know bushwacker oem's are like 450 for a set. I was wondering has anyone used the cheaper ones? and how was the fitment. I do know you have to adjust the bumper or fab up a transition piece for the bumper. Any ways, if you guys have answers I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Attachments

• 0706tr_20_z+2007_chevrolet_tahoe+billet_door_handles.jpeg
    0706tr_20_z+2007_chevrolet_tahoe+billet_door_handles.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 14

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.
I think the Door Handles you posted look good but you could also try the handles for New Body Style Tahoe's at www.autoanything.com, and as for the cheaper aftermarket flares go I do know not that its not a common add on on this forum but there are some Bushwacker users on here just look around, I do know in the gallery there's a Yukon with Bushwacker Flares if you decide to go with those.