Havnt heard from me in a while huh??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just finished up my hood the other day and some new lights... my body of my truck is all done, next is some rims and later in school at Wyotech ill do my motor and upholstery.. have fun:yesnod:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow 18 views and nothing, guess u guys arnt into custom painting..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up with the fuggin licence plate back there???:lol:

Color looks awsome, now all it needs is a 10" lift and 40" tires. :yesnod::rolleyes::smilielol:

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks great! It was cool to see the progress of your project from the beginning. What do you have planned for the interior? I think the brushed aluminum Silverado SS wheels would look great on your vehicle, but what do you have in mind?

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it, but deff. needs rims ASAP haha jsnchristianson is thinking just as I am either the SS rims or the 08 ltz 20s like mine.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
umm well im not a BIG fan of chrome, but rather have a black or silver.. but i was looking for some limited rims or like what you guys were saying, but my truck is 5 lug tho........ and for interior.. custom leather and console and stuff like that, audio and speakers.s.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I love the color man. I had plans to paint one of my previous rides that same color. I think with the color scheme you got going, black wheels would better than silver imo. Frenched plate and welded roll pan looks good bro.

bigblackhoe98

Reaction score
Looks sweet man! I had one of my motorcycles painted that color & loved it. Can't wait to see some nice wheels on it.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a couple more outside mods and i think i should be set, tinted windows and some rims..... but well see..

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How come your front fender well looks wayy oversized? Are those small tires or extra large fender wells.... or am I just crazy?

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this tahoe should be in a magazine!!! but if you were to buy some tahoe limited rims would really set the tahoe off... :mob:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exhaust- umm leaving the way it is, chopped and ready to load

Fenders- no idea..... lol.. tires no idea...

limited rims- Hell ya it would...

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that hoe with some limited rims will look killer:cool: let me see if i can find you some on the net

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! def. put some limited rims on it! should do the limited interior swap and make one of the two tone colors match your exterior.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha we share brains man.... well i have some rims on the way, and the interior i was going to either do a blackand gray combo or a gray and orange combo, but Nothing of my interior is going to be painted< im just not a big fan of that painted stuff to make the exterior color, i like to keep it simple but yet looking really nice... My custom consoles going to be wrapped in half exact same carpet color, half black and half gray leather... soo welll see..

Wheels

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of it.. i think it's sharp!! you mentioned you had rims on the way, what did you get?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought some rims off a guy on here named 2000limited, he sold me his limited tahoe rims the 16s. I personally love the way lowered trucks look with OEM rims or something, im not a big fan into getting chrome 50 inchers lol.. even tho thats no possible.. im going lower my truck a little more later on, but i thikn the 16s will give it a little more... speaking of bigger rims, how do i go about my speedo and it being changed?? thanks

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i LIKE IT! I love how your cowl is black and the rest orange, its all coming together real nice. Stick to your plan and it will definately be one of the best out there. Good choice on the wheels too.