Headrest dvd's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DizNutz

Reaction score
I have the GM dvd headrest players with the built in dvd player. Now my question wll be is there any way to play the sound through my speakers not just the headsets?

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
I have the GM dvd headrest players with the built in dvd player. Now my question wll be is there any way to play the sound through my speakers not just the headsets?

i saw the dvd headrest installed in a new tahoe and they tried to tell me it was a 2500 dollar option added onto the sticker.. LOL... so you have the headrest but dont have nav? you are such a kind driver wanting sound for something you cant see :)

DizNutz

Reaction score
:smilielol: Came with the truck when purchased. Have some Dvds that i would like to listen to more like presentations, boring to look at but informative to listen to.

PartyOf5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What make headrest dvd system do you have? Is it the Rosen system?

If so, there's a speaker button on the headrest and remote. It looks like the sound icon ))). You press that(on the headrest you have the dvd in) and it will display on the screen which FM or AM station to tune into, like 87.5 FM. Tune into that station and you should good.