Heads, Tails, Bowtie Complete Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the new pics of the 3 mod easy mods...

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 34
  • head1.jpg
    head1.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 22
  • head2.jpg
    head2.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 24
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 32
  • tail1.jpg
    tail1.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 26

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just have to wait to find someone that will color match my vents then i should be done cosmetically because i DONT want to put a grille in there.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey your mods look good but I just thought i'd advise you I think your next mod should be to paint your license plates black (on the picture, not the truck). I don't know if i'm being paranoid but I wouldn't want you to find a correllation between this and your wheels missing one morning. Or worse.

I know the same could be said for just driving it around, and the effort it takes to find an address, but the internet is a special place in that regard sometimes.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey your mods look good but I just thought i'd advise you I think your next mod should be to paint your license plates black (on the picture, not the truck). I don't know if i'm being paranoid but I wouldn't want you to find a correllation between this and your wheels missing one morning. Or worse.

I know the same could be said for just driving it around, and the effort it takes to find an address, but the internet is a special place in that regard sometimes.

noted. thanks for the concern but i know alot of bad ppl that make sure, i am taken care of and that those things dont happen to me . once again thanks for the concern.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is lookin good man :cheers: Whoever wants my wheels can try taking them but you better have a bigger dog and more guns.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is lookin good man :cheers: Whoever wants my wheels can try taking them but you better have a bigger dog and more guns.

thanks bro! yah i hear you but i dont house the guns my older brother and his buddies do! :yar: just gotta flag him down

bolden3

Reaction score
nice looking hoe man. i gotta white ls that im looking to do black wheels on to if you dont mind me being nosy what rim/tire size combo you runnin?

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem man, I know what you're saying then, it is good to have such friends.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice looking hoe man. i gotta white ls that im looking to do black wheels on to if you dont mind me being nosy what rim/tire size combo you runnin?

off the top of my head i think they are 295/45/24R's i know the 295 and 24 is right, i just forget my sidewall size because my wife has a 2007 nissan altima on 20s and i get our sidewalls mixed up. if you want 24s or bigger and dont want any rubbing dont go any wider than 295s. i have a really good buddy in the rim/tire game and thats what he told me because i was gonna go 26s with similar tires and he said with the 26s there would be a bit of rubbing.
24s are the way to go if you want a nice clean look with out really having to lower and dont want any rubbing.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to make HALOs brighter? i would really like to make them stand out more. please help!!! :au:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how to make HALOs brighter? i would really like to make them stand out more. please help!!! :au:

i think your only option is to take the housing apart and replace the LEDs, they arent that bright because they are wired to your driving lights, which are dim when not using your turn signals

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think your only option is to take the housing apart and replace the LEDs, they arent that bright because they are wired to your driving lights, which are dim when not using your turn signals

yah but even when i actually TURN the lights on they stay the same brightness. i always switch my lights on.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, im saying if you watch your turn signals they get bright and then dim when turning. since your wired into the parking lamps they are going to stay dim.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, im saying if you watch your turn signals they get bright and then dim when turning. since your wired into the parking lamps they are going to stay dim.

well isnt that just GAY! i dont know how my buddy wired them. im not a technical guy so i had my buddy do it for me. but i know they come on when the auto lights come on. so im guessing what you are saying is correct

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks good man:thumbsup: The white bowtie definitely matches well and the lights don't look bad at all either.

EasyRyder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headlights cool.

taillights ghey.

and as far as the license plate thing, has anyone in the history of the internet ever really had something go missing because of they forgot to blur their pictures before posting on the web?

you dont blur out your plates when you go out to the supermarket or to the movies. :dunno:

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
headlights cool.

taillights ghey.

and as far as the license plate thing, has anyone in the history of the internet ever really had something go missing because of they forgot to blur their pictures before posting on the web?

you dont blur out your plates when you go out to the supermarket or to the movies. :dunno:

i went with those tails because i went with the chrome housed heads and dark tails wouldnt go good on white IMO. thats why i have the clears. i agree with you on the license plate thing, haha!

RIDE N FLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Sap, looks like i have the same headlights. how did you wire yours? do your halos and parking lights come on when your switch is turned just to the parking lights. i cant get mine to come on without the headlights being on.