Hello and Thank You!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
Hello all!

I was looking for a place to get some great info regarding add-ons for my '07 Yukon XL as well as a place where I can find a few friends with a common interest.... I think I may have found it! :)

Over the past few weeks I've been tossing around options as far as exhaust goes. I had been looking at Gibson, Magnaflow, Corsa and Borla. I was starting to go insane with the choices! lol I really wanted a dual side exit setup but I didn't want to go messing around with my brake lines and such. Bummer. Oh well, what can ya do. ;-)

Anyway, using the info I found here on your site, teamed with some youtube sound clips, I decided today that I'm going to go with Corsa Sport Exhaust! I cannot wait till it comes in on Monday! Woohoo! :p

Soooo, just wanted to say hello and 'nice to meet ya'! Dont mind my sig if its all screwy, tryin to figure it out still. Take care!

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and there are a lot of knowledgeable members on here. I've learned a lot. We like pictures so post em up after you get the exhaust on.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
Thanks AZ! Will do!

Btw, how do you like the Gibson? What made you choose it?

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks AZ! Will do!

Btw, how do you like the Gibson? What made you choose it?

I choose it because I have had a good experience on the one i bought for my Tacoma. Also liked the way it looked coming out of the rear...and also the price. i got it on sale online when it was 20% off and free shipping. Cost me about $320.

I've heard good things about the Corsa so you should be very satisfied.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
AZ~

Ahhh, it was a tough call and being a female, I am naturally indecisive! ;-)

Thats a great price! The Corsa will run me about $800 eek! But I'm dying to fit in with you big boys out there! lol I hear that rumble and I just love it!

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
hbr~

Thanks! :) I'll post as soon as we get her on and I'm done circling the town 600 times! lol

Jayce030

Reaction score
Hi!

I just put the Corsa Sport on my tahoe and love it! You wont be disappointed. Its actually not as loud inside the Tahoe as i thought it would be.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
WELCOME!!!

posts lots a pics, and a sound clip too if possable :yesnod:

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Exhaust is in and will be put on tonight! Yay! I plan to take some pics but need to figure out how to do a sound clip. I may be able to use my cellphone, I will give it a shot.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
HI Jayce, thanks!

I'm super excited and cannot wait to go play! Corsa will be installed tonight. Go figure, I pass up a diamond bracelet for exhaust and I'm like a pig in ****! LOL