Help me decide which Headlights to buy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dark Grey,

Has anyone had any experience with these?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Here's a pic of what the first set looks like on my truck. I like them. Haven't had any problems. They install and adjust just like the factory parts, but come with H3 bulbs for the projectors. I had modify mine to fit my 9006 HIDs.
8c31b67a.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you want halos, or just newer projector headlights.

i would spend the money on these, i had the yukon style on my 06 and they were the BEST headlights EVER, the stock halagons were brighter than your ebay style with HIDS, with HIDS it was amazing, and the cutoff was better than my stock HIDS on the corvette.

http://www.autoanything.com/lights/61A2068A0A0A2384493.aspx

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin god JK,

RT, those are way more than I'd like to spend.

Decisions decisions, which of the two do you guys think would look better?

Dan

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im leaning that way as well. I'll probably order some tonight.

JK, How long did it take for them to arrive?

99TAHOE22'S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEA I would say the silver ones I told my family I want some new head lights for fathers day so we will see what comes of it

sixty9fordkiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JKmotorsports
Super Moderator Join Date: Jul 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a pic of what the first set looks like on my truck. I like them. Haven't had any problems. They install and adjust just like the factory parts, but come with H3 bulbs for the projectors. I had modify mine to fit my 9006 HIDs.

how and what did you do to modify to fit the HIDs? I want projectors for my truck but my HIDs said "wont work with aftermarket projector headlams"

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for the ebay store proexhaust, I got mine there. He's not much into communicating once the order is place, but they arrive in 4 -5 days packed really well. And the product is superb. Here are pics of mine

Attachments

• yuke35a.JPG
    yuke35a.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 19

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
JKmotorsports
...how and what did you do to modify to fit the HIDs? I want projectors for my truck but my HIDs said "wont work with aftermarket projector headlams"
Really the only part I modified was the mounting tabs on the back of the projector housings. I had to trim a couple of the tabs so the HID base would fit. Then I filed the opening so the wire on the outside of the HID bulb had room to slide in.

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look for the ebay store proexhaust, I got mine there. He's not much into communicating once the order is place, but they arrive in 4 -5 days packed really well. And the product is superb. Here are pics of mine

sent you a pm.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yours wont work on his tahoe though. Different front ends. different headlights. :thumbsup:

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the clear/chrome ones in my original post. Can't wait to get them!