Help me find a Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm now looking for a Tahoe!:D I'm looking to buy a Black 2007-2008 Tahoe either LS or LT trim level and like for the interior to be dark if all possible. I pretty much want a base model Tahoe because I plan to put 24's on it and black everything out. What can I expect to pay for a Tahoe with 25K miles and less with cloth? If you have one or know some who's wanting to sell one please contact me because I have cash in hand ready to buy!

Thanks,
DwDrummer

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, in the used market you can get a Suburban for the same price as a Tahoe if that floats your boat.

I was originally going to purchase a Tahoe but after seeing the cargo space and realizing it was roughly equivalent to my Trailblazer, I went with the Suburban.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Hopefully something closer to home will show up in the next few days!:D

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, in the used market you can get a Suburban for the same price as a Tahoe if that floats your boat.

I was originally going to purchase a Tahoe but after seeing the cargo space and realizing it was roughly equivalent to my Trailblazer, I went with the Suburban.

Thanks for the heads up but I think a suburban will be too big for me!

08' Mid $20's
07' high teens to low $20's

That's what I'm wanting to find! I really looking for a 07 Black Tahoe with cloth seats with around 30K miles and less for around 20-21K!:D

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up but I think a suburban will be too big for me!

That's what I'm wanting to find! I really looking for a 07 Black Tahoe with cloth seats with around 30K miles and less for around 20-21K!:D

Same size as your Silverado! :D

In any case, I think those $$'s are too optimistic. Take a look at eBay and the cars.com links (nothing in that range for your criteria)

For 30k miles or less you are looking at $25-29k range for an 08 or $22-26k for an 07. Especially if you want a black one.

The only way you are getting one cheaper is if it has 50k+ miles or its an unpopular color... red, blue... etc... (less demand).

In any case, good luck and welcome to the fam!:cool2:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record, the Tahoe has quite a bit more room than a Trailblazer.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhm, no. If you measure from the back of the second row to the tailgate in inches and also the side to side width (I did) the Tahoe is only 3 inches longer in floor space and less than 1 inch wider in floor space (due to the rear panels).

Cubic inches, yes. But who fills their rear cargo area to the ceiling and side windows on a regular basis?

Add to that the fact that 90% of them come with the 3rd row and now you have to deal with removing it to get pretty much equal day-to-day floor space as with a Trailblazer.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a really basic NEW Tahoe you shouldn't spend over $23k out the door at all!
That is if you look around properly!

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen that Tahoe on ebay today, I honestly like the Tahoes better than the Escalades!:D

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the escalades since they first came out wit 02 body....if i could i would get 1 but theres nothin wrong wit a hoe!! :) i fell in love hahah

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are nice no doubt but I just like the Tahoes!:D