how about those speed trap camera...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw dude I'll go anywhere anytime in Denver, not very hood just don't act like a victim and all is well. Big dog and a glock helps too lol.

LOL, I dont think I or anyone else would mess with you with a german sheppard in your big nasty blacked out nali. I mean WTF askin for trouble. Then add the gun. Your part of the problem LOL JK. :smilielol:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ever try shooting a gun sideways? I'd say my odds are much better especially past 20'.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ever try shooting a gun sideways? I'd say my odds are much better especially past 20'.

Shooting at a moving target is hard in itself. Wheter it be a truck, you running, a deer running, or even a fish (yes I have tried this, dont ask, dont tell):lol:

wilb3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NE has them up- they say they're for monitoring traffic flow but soon I bet they'll put radar guns on them and start mailing folks speeding tix. They get us going/coming here, high property taxes, wheel tax, theres a tax for anything you can think of.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NE has them up- they say they're for monitoring traffic flow but soon I bet they'll put radar guns on them and start mailing folks speeding tix. They get us going/coming here, high property taxes, wheel tax, theres a tax for anything you can think of.

Before you know it US governmet will find away to sell to america a reason to tax the money we use to pay taxes. :smilielol: