How do you take the tail lights off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VEGASTAHO8

Reaction score
Ive removed three screws and have toggled them up, down and side to side they arent budging!:cuss:

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will pop out after you remove the screws........gotta use some muscle but they will come out

VEGASTAHO8

Reaction score
Yep That Worked, I Was Just Being To Careful Thinking I Was Missing A Bolt Or Something...thanks Man

Smashy

Reaction score
There are other posts on here detailing the procedure, but its a little fuzzy until you get into it. I removed all the bolts across the top of the grill hold-down. I also loosened one headlight so I could get my hand in behind better. Take a 1" putty knife and slide it from the front inbetween the edge of the plastic chrome and your body coloured plastic. With you hand in behind to catch the clip and to brace it, push the putty knife hard forward. If you position it just right, the putty knife will slide in and pop off the clip no problem. You can actually see the metal tab on the clip that keeps it on and position the knife just so. Good Luck.