How many are happy with the 07/08 Tahoe?

How well do you like the New Tahoe/Yukon?

• Absoluetly love this truck, and would get another one in a heartbeat!

Votes: 308 64.7%
  • I loke it ok, but some things need improvement.

Votes: 136 28.6%
  • not what I thought it would be.

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • woulden't buy another one, would buy somthing else.

Votes: 15 3.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nath

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have decided to revive this thread, OMG what a troll. ahahaha!! I love my 2007 Tahoe I have had it for 3 years now. 4 inch lift and 325/75/17 all terrain tires from Nitto. I had to trim the fenders a little. But I love this truck!!!!!

RedAlrt1

Reaction score
I dig the truck. Love the PPV's aggressive look.

September 11, 2016: Just wanted to weigh in on my one month of 08 PPV ownership. I love the truck. I'd been crushing on the PPV for months from seeing law enforcement driving them around. I wasn't interested in owning any other trim level. Black, white and gray are the usual colors. I was looking a getting a black one until I saw this one on e-Bay.

http://autorumble.com/Chevrolet/Tah...er-highway-miles-clean-nice-262554348398.html

35 people were watching it but it was going to be mine. So I won the auction, flew from SC to Chicago, made the purchase and drove back to Knoxville TN on the same day. Made it back home to SC early the next day. The car ran flawlessly. Not sure what kind of mileage I got. It doesn't have the DIC, and I didn't calculate it. I probably got 19-21 MPG.

It looks aggressive with the OEM 17s and steelies. I may leave them on. It turns heads everywhere especially when cleaned up. I'm thinking about some black 24 concave rims, which would completely transform the car's look. I discovered some rust on the roof but I've already had it repaired and the roof repainted.

Excellent power, handling and outstanding brakes in addition to looks. Today, I changed the oil, removed the 50 lb. pushbar from the front (that I may actually replace) and took it for a test drive. There was a Lexus GS 350 taking the on ramp to I-26 E in a spirited fashion. I wanted to see itf I could hang with it. The driver had to be a bit concerned to see a Tahoe NOT fading behind in the rear view mirror. At that point, I said "I love this truck."

It's not a normal Tahoe by a long shot I look forward to many miles of service and fun in this truck.

Last edited:

Jthutch

Reaction score
Brakes

Any suggestions on new brake pads and rotors? What does everyone like. I do haul a trailer frequently! Thanks in advance

ChevyCantstop

Reaction score
Sometimes I like it other times we are very dissatisfied with it. After buying this truck back in 2010 with 15k miles on it we thought I was perfect we loved it. But now we are taking back the fact that it is a perfect vehicle. It has it flaws here and there but I still think Chevy could have done better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk