how secure is your hoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so some a-hole tried AGAIN to steal my hoe..... i have to give it up to Chevy this guy had come around a few times trying to get in but thanks to viper hes been scared away but last night i caught him trying to use a crow bar and pry that back hatch open and resulting in a huge dent in my tailgate (pics soon) then trying to pry my door open (again another dent in the side of my truck) where the door wouldn't budge. then took off running when he heard the 45 cock back...... anyone else have a problem with thief's?

sorry had to vent hate when people try to steal/destroy something u work so hard on building and keeping in PERFECT condition..... ugh

Albow

Reaction score
Sec,Cam

That sucks! have not had anyone try to steel mine yet but only had it a short time i had a 91[clean] buick la-saber stold last fall i was out tlaking to the cops when the dumb ass drove by in it and the cop got in a high speed chase with him and he crashed it in to a wall and jumped out and got away the car was junked! no insurance I lost it all and had to pay to get it out of the inpound lot to junk it $130! now i got a camera on the cars and trucks and got the monitor right next to the tv so i can wach it all the time, only payed $35 for the cam, and it sees in the dark, you might try that it helps! then keep that 45 close! I got a 12 ga pump with a short barr,and stoked with 7- 3 inch mag, 00buck shot and a 357 mag lock and loaded! let them try! :mad3:

Albow

Reaction score
stold buick

buick 2.JPGThis is what they did to my buick! it don't look as bad as it was. cost way to much to fix.

Albow

Reaction score
Sec, cam

Sec,cam.JPG This is the sec,cam, at night and its pretty dark out there, getting one more this week, this is next to my bed and it has sound too, my wife was next to her car talking to my bro, and i could hear every word!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had a terrible week. first my tranny blew. so last night i stuck the vette and mustang in the garage since the kon is at the dealer. i suspected somthing when an unmarked dodge ram pick up kept circleing the neighborhood. this has been happening for about 2 weeks, i guess they were scouting. well last night they acted.

so i put the vette and mustang in the garage thinking their safe.
so like i said they acted and tried to break in to my garage through the windows. i was cheap and did not get hurricane glass for the garage so is shattered
picofwindow.jpg

thankfully i did put ADT glass break sensors in the house. so when they did it they set it off. but im guessing they planned to get in the garage, open the door with the button, pop the clutches to get the cars going. stupid me left the tops down as i thought they were safe in the garage. checked the cameras but it was two dark to see. ADT sent the police and we talked, told them about the ram and they said we will keep an eye out. thankfully i just have a broken window.

but im mad at this because the neighborhood asked for the gates to be removed last month because they were tired of paying for it. IDIOTS. :(

Albow

Reaction score
My Harley-Davidson and Atv's live in my garage so my poor yukon and ford exp, have to sleep outside, plan to ad on to the garage this year for the yukon anyway.

KJLegend

Reaction score
How much that cost you total for the security camera system???? Someone stole my cd player a couple weeks ago while breaking my window in 20 degree weather. Also my girlfriends "RARE" 92 acura integra GSR was stolen a month after moving to Milwaukee for school. We even have off street parking in a private parking lot! We have had very bad luck and I think that security camera is a great idea! Let me know where you got it from and how much approx...

sporkboy657

Reaction score
About 3 months ago, I got up for work and noticed that my door handled looked wierd. After further inspection and a visit from the police we have gathered that someone tried to unlock the car by going through the door handle. I didn't know you could do that, but aparently they did something because the door won't lock or unlock from the outside with the key. Thank goodness for keyless entry. I can only assume they were going to steal the hoe, because other than a pretty inexpensive navigation unit, everything else inside is stock. I did have my golf clubs in the back, perhaps they wanted those.

I have since moved the truck to the first spot in the driveway and blocked it in with my wifes 4 runner and installed motion lights. Have not had a problem since. Thank goodness, sorry to hear about everyones thief problems. I hate people that try to steal rather than work to get what they have.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have had a terrible week. first my tranny blew. so last night i stuck the vette and mustang in the garage since the kon is at the dealer. i suspected somthing when an unmarked dodge ram pick up kept circleing the neighborhood. this has been happening for about 2 weeks, i guess they were scouting. well last night they acted...

Sorry to hear about all of that man, evidently when it rains it pours. Fortunately their attempts were unsuccessful to steal your other vehicles. Hopefully things look up for you next week!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about all of that man, evidently when it rains it pours. Fortunately their attempts were unsuccessful to steal your other vehicles. Hopefully things look up for you next week!

nice thing is it only cost me 50 for the whole thing. tranny was warrenty, windows was insurance with 50 deductable. plus it has not quit raining since friday. :iq:

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im gunna try the camera thing and hope that works... stupid thiefs what makes me mad the most is when they do damage and dont getaway then i cant claim my insurance..... LOL good luck fellow hoe owners LOL

ps so does that make us all pimps since we own a hoe?
haha

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im gunna try the camera thing and hope that works... stupid thiefs what makes me mad the most is when they do damage and dont getaway then i cant claim my insurance..... LOL good luck fellow hoe owners LOL

haha

with ADT. my cameras are hooked up to all my TV's and my touch screen house controller, which are in the master bed, bath, kitchen and by the pool. so when the alarm went off last night the one in the master bedroom showed the camera of where the security was breached and warned me to stay away and then ADT called. very cool. house controler came with the house so i kept it, but added the ADT service and cameras.

KJLegend

Reaction score
haha

LOL I think ROLLIN THUNDER is the only PIMP here! You sound like you have a nice place! I cant wait until I'm rich after school..."hopefully":cool2:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn guys, you all had some bad luck.. Knock on wood.. my hoes not even drivable since its stashed in a 2000 square foot unit.. and Its BRIGHT ORANGE.. lol.. soo ill see that bitch 10 miles away from me.. lol.. i got this crazy security system on mine anyways.. u touch the hoe and it goes off.. kinda scary.. lol.. but sorry for anyones hoe getting touched.. or garage.. when i first bought my hoe it was vandalized with a crow bar and everysinngle window broken out of it.. yeah.. soo tell me about it.. lol..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't had any real problems with people screwing with my rides, but i've still been debating installing some camera's and reactivating the alarm on the house. not sure how that will go over since its not "my house".

hate to hear so many have had attempted theft of their hoes (and other high end vehicles). I'd want to get my hands on them before the cops did, but thats just me.

If anyone has a good source for exterior camera's with night vision capabilities, and the needed hardware, post up some links.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its actually easy to pop the rear-tailgate door handle off, and unlock the rear door... if your Kon, or Hoe is like mine, than it has a door unlock button way back there in the rear... ive got a camera in the driveway as well... but.. sometimes that just don't stop theifs.. like that show they have on discovery 'it takes a theif'

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone wants my hoe that bad they can have it. I wanted a burban ne how:lol:

qlc1964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i`ve been lucky to !!my neighbor has a 99 tahoe someone broke in his.
he park it on the street and he has a camera pointed on it he was sleeping.

they pryed under the pass door handle to pop the lock .these locks are
easy to unlock i wish i can remember on ebay someone was selling these metal plates to keep this from happening to the locks.

plates