hummer finally updated !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not the truck, its most likely the nuts (i presume a gay couple) behind the wheel. i like the h2 becasue i like big trucks, but thats just me and thats why its awsome that gm has a smaller version h3 for someone who does not want a haunkin huge block of medel.

WHO WARES LOAFTERS AND FANCY PANCY PANTS OFF ROADING. did they talk in that wierd "gay" voice, like the guy workers in victoria secret talk, yes i take strolls throgh there. :D :lol:

Last edited:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I test drove an Alpha and it was ok, and I say that because I like creature comforts like steering wheel controls and adjustable foot pedals so aside from the nav and Monsoon stereo, it was ok. The visibility is less so you have to get used to that.I do't know if I would take a $45,000 off road so for the money I could get an LTZ and have way more comfort.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not the truck, its most likely the nuts (i presume a gay couple) behind the wheel. i like the h2 becasue i like big trucks, but thats just me and thats why its awsome that gm has a smaller version h3 for someone who does not want a haunkin huge block of medel.

WHO WARES LOAFTERS AND FANCY PANCY PANTS OFF ROADING. did they talk in that wierd "gay" voice, like the guy workers in victoria secret talk, yes i take strolls throgh there. :D :lol:

Lol, naw they weren't gay (I looked because the same thought crossed my mind, and they had wedding bands) And yea, I don't why he had on loafers and khakis, but they were definitely Yuppies! Granted the dude looked like a P*ssy but he did everything right in the pit, he floored it through making sure the mud didn't stick on the tires, but I think because it is such a heavy vehicle it got stuck, and as for the H3 I don't think it had the horses to pull through suck deep mud. I walked in it and got stuck up to my ankle (fortunately I had boots on). I have seen all kinds of trucks get stuck in there, including mine, but only once (knock on wood). Anyway I was just shocked that Hummer got stuck, but than again I'm sure they could show me a thing or two out on a rock crawling trail! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, naw they weren't gay (I looked because the same thought crossed my mind, and they had wedding bands) And yea, I don't why he had on loafers and khakis, but they were definitely Yuppies! Granted the dude looked like a P*ssy but he did everything right in the pit, he floored it through making sure the mud didn't stick on the tires, but I think because it is such a heavy vehicle it got stuck, and as for the H3 I don't think it had the horses to pull through suck deep mud. I walked in it and got stuck up to my ankle (fortunately I had boots on). I have seen all kinds of trucks get stuck in there, including mine, but only once (knock on wood). Anyway I was just shocked that Hummer got stuck, but than again I'm sure they could show me a thing or two out on a rock crawling trail! :Chevy:

they probably were not smart enough to switch it from 40/60 4wd to 4wd lo Locked for 50/50 4wd.

zerominded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually test drove an Alpha H3 today and the salesman tried to tell me the H2 got the same mileage as my Tahoe, needless to say, I wasn't really buying it.:skep: :skep: :skep: The Alpha had the %.3 non flex fuel engine and of course was slower due to lower gearing.
I am saddened the H1 is no longer produced for us civilians, even though I don't see myself ever paying $130,000 for a vehicle as that is a totally ridiculous amount of money to pay for a depreciating asset and taking it off road to beat the crap out of it, you really need deep pockets, like $10,000 a year for maintenance costs( I know some one that has one) unless I was a multi millionaire, forget it.

i get to ride on top of one for free. with a fully automatic weapon on top. but yeah. on the civilian side, it would be nice to own one. if people like the governator never bought one and boosted the price

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, i bet your right that there heavy and thats what got them stuck, if i ever bought one i would lift it 4 inches and put extrime off road tires on.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think that depends on the state.

i think your right.

but i did some research and even the tahoe/suburan/yukon/xl qualify. im gunna ask the tax dude.

infact here is a list

BMW X5

Ford F150 Styleside 4WD

Cadillac Escalade ESV

Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

Chevrolet Astro Passenger Van AWD

Ford F350 Super Duty DRW Super Cab

Chevrolet Avalanche 2500

GMC Safari AWD Passenger Van

Chevrolet Express Passenger Van 3500

GMC Savana Passenger Van 3500

Chevrolet Silverado 3500

GMC Sierra 350 &
Sierra Denali

Chevrolet Suburban 2500

GMC Yukon XL

Chevrolet Tahoe

Hummer H1 & H2

Chevrolet Trailblazer

Land Rover Discovery

Dodge Durango

Land Rover
Range Rover

Dodge Ram Cargo Van 3500

Lincoln Navigator

Dodge Ram
MaxiVan 3500

Lincoln Blackwood

Dodge Ram Wagon

Mercedes M Class
320 and 500

Dodge Ram 1500

Mercedes ML55 AMG
Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 two-door
Porsche Cayenne,
S and Turbo
Ford Econoline
E350 Van

Toyota Land Cruiser

Ford Econoline E350 Passenger Wagon

Toyota Sequoia 4WD

Ford Econoline
E-150, E-250
and E-350

Toyota Tundra 4WD Access Cab

Ford Excursion

Volkswagen Touareg

Ford Expedition
Volvo XC90 (optional third row seating)

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
i think your right.

but i did some research and even the tahoe/suburan/yukon/xl qualify. im gunna ask the tax dude.

infact here is a list

BMW X5

Ford F150 Styleside 4WD

Cadillac Escalade ESV

Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

Chevrolet Astro Passenger Van AWD

Ford F350 Super Duty DRW Super Cab

Chevrolet Avalanche 2500

GMC Safari AWD Passenger Van

Chevrolet Express Passenger Van 3500

GMC Savana Passenger Van 3500

Chevrolet Silverado 3500

GMC Sierra 350 &
Sierra Denali

Chevrolet Suburban 2500

GMC Yukon XL

Chevrolet Tahoe

Hummer H1 & H2

Chevrolet Trailblazer

Land Rover Discovery

Dodge Durango

Land Rover
Range Rover

Dodge Ram Cargo Van 3500

Lincoln Navigator

Dodge Ram
MaxiVan 3500

Lincoln Blackwood

Dodge Ram Wagon

Mercedes M Class
320 and 500

Dodge Ram 1500

Mercedes ML55 AMG
Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 two-door
Porsche Cayenne,
S and Turbo
Ford Econoline
E350 Van

Toyota Land Cruiser

Ford Econoline E350 Passenger Wagon

Toyota Sequoia 4WD

Ford Econoline
E-150, E-250
and E-350

Toyota Tundra 4WD Access Cab

Ford Excursion

Volkswagen Touareg

Ford Expedition
Volvo XC90 (optional third row seating)

Wow Tahoe is on the list, hmm I have to find a business to start.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Tahoe is on the list, hmm I have to find a business to start.

according to the website, its anybody. but it more depends on your tax braket and since im young as i have not had that much time to get my self a good tax braket, your probably fine, but mines too low right now. :cryin:

edit- let me do some more research as the websites i pull up are from 2003, that may be the confusion here. and sadly your probably right that they have stopped it.