I Hate People Who Steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

ok so i park my hoe on the 4th floor of the school parking garage because i dont want any door dings. well tonight i get out of class and head to my car and long story short - BUSTED WINDOW, and BUSTED DOOR LOCK!

good news is i saw the f-ers break into another car so i chased them down on foot (they were still in the garage! IDIOTS) and they abandond their car cause i confornted them so now i have evidnce with finger prints

ill have pictures up soon...

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i park my hoe on the 4th floor of the school parking garage because i dont want any door dings. well tonight i get out of class and head to my car and long story short - BUSTED WINDOW, and BUSTED DOOR LOCK!

good news is i saw the f-ers break into another car so i chased them down on foot (they were still in the garage! IDIOTS) and they abandond their car cause i confornted them so now i have evidnce with finger prints

ill have pictures up soon...

I would of had my own justice on these guys but at least you have their vehicle for evidence. Bunch of low life street punks with no education nor life. I feel your pain my friend...:mad2:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have run them over and claimed self-defense. Man if I ever catch someone tryin to break into my tahoe .......

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have run them over and claimed self-defense. Man if I ever catch someone tryin to break into my tahoe .......

well, dude, there are limits to self defence, trust me, technically its only self defence if your weapon is smaller than theirs , and we all know, THE HOE IS HUGE, you would go to jail for hitting a pedestrian, but a golf club, or base ball bat is good.

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, dude, there are limits to self defence, trust me, technically its only self defence if your weapon is smaller than theirs , and we all know, THE HOE IS HUGE, you would go to jail for hitting a pedestrian, but a golf club, or base ball bat is good.

or

j/k...

Mystic_angeleyes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks! I would probably be in jail right now if i were you! I had one of my cars broken into before. I walked out of a store to find my car NOT where i parked it. It was in a huge shopping center. The kid that tried to steal it wrecked it before he got out of the parking lot! What an idiot! He ran up on the curb hit a parked car and into a brick pillar!

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i already took the baby in for surgery sorry couldnt get any good pics but ill try and round some up from the police...

well normally i carry whats in my avatar fortunately for them, and i guess me too, i didnt have it with me cause i was at school... oh well those punks wont be messin around here any more! if i catch 'em they best pray im not packing - cause you just dont mess with someone elses HOE!!