I know this is the Tahoe forum but You know better than me!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mextahoe24

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!Any superchargers recomendations for a 2006 Chevy silverado v8 5.3L, theres this kenne bell twin screw supercharger for the 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 engines any other superchargers you know that could be installed on the silverado, Ive seen other silverados but with other brand superchargers but I dont know what brand are they?????????????????????
I know I should ask this question on other forums but you guyes are the ones that know more about this??? Thanks

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!Any superchargers recomendations for a 2006 Chevy silverado v8 5.3L, theres this kenne bell twin screw supercharger for the 4.8, 5.3, 6.0 engines any other superchargers you know that could be installed on the silverado, Ive seen other silverados but with other brand superchargers but I dont know what brand are they?????????????????????
I know I should ask this question on other forums but you guyes are the ones that know more about this??? Thanks

We talk Silverado's here too, I don't know super chargers, but some one here does.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Stick with a twin-screw type like Whipple and Magnuson. These have a broader torque and hp curve than centrifugal type chargers, which is what heavy vehicles like our trucks need. Check out their web sites and look into the advantages/disadvantages of the different types of s/c.
Paxton, Vortech, Whipple, Magnuson, and Powerdyne are the more popular s/c companies.