Im New So Hello!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HillbillyNation01

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum. I use to have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS. I sold it and bought a 2001 Tahoe 4x4. :) ( well my husband bought it for me) Anyways I love my new toy...I cant wait to start fixin it up...right now its stock. Im taking the ugly running boards off it tonight...its the 5.3L Vortec. :)
I have a few pictures of it in my gallery. :) Any info on Exhaust would be nice I wanted to put a Flowmaster on it but I like Corsa's systems too lol...

HillbillyNation01

Reaction score
How do you post pictures in the forum? LOL I only have like 2 so far LOL its of my tahoe in my parking spot at our complex lol. Im washin it tomorrow and takin it out for good pics:)

welcome here!!!!!:yaya: some pics would be cool i have a 01 too have fun fixing it up i done the same over the last 6 month!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to the site! Lots of stuff you can learn here and some cool people to meet.