Is +30 good offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rod456

Reaction score
I think stock offset is +31, so your only 1 mm off from stock.

MCF34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but still a little confused...

Stock 20" wheels have +31mm offset...would wheels with +35mm offset actually move the outer edge of the front tires more inside the wheel well (fender) or more outside the wheel well (Fender)? Sorry for my ignorance...and confusion!

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lower the number, the further out they are toward or past the fender. I have a +20mm offset on my 07 Denali, cause they are the same rims I had on my 06 Denali. They line up awesome in the rear, like right flush with the fender, but in the front they are like a finger width past the fender, it's kinda annoying. I'm getting some new 26s in the spring, so no biggie. I know the front and rear width of the car don't match up, but +31mm offset is the oem offset for front and rear, and most people are running +30mm offset on their 07s.

MCF34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...

The lower the number, the further out they are toward or past the fender. I have a +20mm offset on my 07 Denali, cause they are the same rims I had on my 06 Denali. They line up awesome in the rear, like right flush with the fender, but in the front they are like a finger width past the fender, it's kinda annoying. I'm getting some new 26s in the spring, so no biggie. I know the front and rear width of the car don't match up, but +31mm offset is the oem offset for front and rear, and most people are running +30mm offset on their 07s.

I put on +35mm offset wheels and they look great (especially in the front as they JUST are inside the well). The back looks real nice, but I would like to move them out a tad (like 5mm). Is there any 100% SAFE way to accomplish this (spacer, etc.etc.) without it being a big ordeal??? From stock, the wheels only moved in 4mm which combined, means the rear track reduced by 0.3".....