Just wanted to Say "What's Up TahoeForum!!"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been busy with my other car projects, mostly my 67 Camaro. And my work installed a lame website filter that blocks most message boards. I do have internet at home, but my GF is usually hogging the PC for school stuff. So I just wanted to pop in and post up to show I'm still alive and having fun with my Denali. I added some $100 6000k HID's, which has to be one of the best mods you can do. I'll take some pics when the rain stops. I've got some 22" Armano wheels with white painted spokes planned for the future, that should look hot! The forum is looking good, nice new banner, lots of new members, smilies galore, good to see it's been growing. I'll try to post up more often. :git:

cincinnati

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, i'm a new member and i love this place ! i see your an member that was away for awhile. post pics of your HID's good to see ya back

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, i see i acdently coppied your avitar, i just think the angle eyes are a cool mod. :smilielol: :cool2:

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, i see i acdently coppied your avitar, i just think the angle eyes are a cool mod. :smilielol: :cool2:

I thought it looked familiar! :D They are a cool mod, gives it that euro look. :cool2: You need to get some Hyper White bulbs for your DRL, hate those yellow stock bulbs! :smash:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Hey man, been wondering what happened to you. Good to see ya back and still alive bro.

01lt_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heaven on earth... from your cardomain page
2130731_24_full.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you had any heat issues with your projectors since you installed your HIDs?

BowTieBandit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you had any heat issues with your projectors since you installed your HIDs?

Nope, no issues what so ever. They kick on fine with the Auto head lights too. One of the best bang for the buck mods you can do. $100 off of our favorite auction site. Now I just need to do the fogs and it'll be finished lighting wise.

Have you heard of any issues with heat?

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some people were having fog housings melt on em, and JK said his got really hot thats why he mounted the fans. im buying my projectors from the same company as you did so if you dont have any than i guess i am in the clear! thanks buddy!:thumbsup: