Latest Navigation DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the latest nav. disc is part number and software. I think it is 4.0 but not sure. If anyone knows the part number and anything else I would appreciate it. I have a 2007 GMC Denali
Thanks

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put in my VIN number at https://www.gmnavdisc.com/ and got this:

Make: GMC
Model: YUKON XL DENALI
Current Disc*: Part No. 25912408
2008 1/2 NA CH/GMC900/SRX/DTS
North America

They say that's the disc I have, however, when they mailed it to me back in November I got part#25974486U and it says version 4.0c on the front. I think/thought it was the 2009 disc (vs. the 2008 1/2).

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put in my VIN number at https://www.gmnavdisc.com/ and got this:

Make: GMC
Model: YUKON XL DENALI
Current Disc*: Part No. 25912408
2008 1/2 NA CH/GMC900/SRX/DTS
North America

They say that's the disc I have, however, when they mailed it to me back in November I got part#25974486U and it says version 4.0c on the front. I think/thought it was the 2009 disc (vs. the 2008 1/2).

You are correct :thumbsup:

The part number on the 2009 disc is 25974486 version 4.0c

Hoelicow

Reaction score
That's the one I have as well.....25974486U Version 4.0c. for my '08 LTZ

As a point of interest, I was fiddling around with my nav unit the other day cycling between the "North Up" mode and the "Heading Up" mode and it looks like they've put in another...how do I describe it..."view"? Whereas before all you had was a bird's eye view (straight down) with either the map oriented to "North Up" or to the direction ("Heading") that your vehicle was facing, now when in "Heading Up" mode you have the option of either bird's eye or a "vanishing point" view (not the right term, I know). By that I mean instead of looking straight down on the map you now look from an elevated position from slightly behind your spot on the map and looking down the road towards the horizon in the direction you are travelling (towards the vanishing point). It's like a lot of the display orientations that other GPS units have that you see from Garmin, etc. So now there are three pushes on the North Up or Heading Up icon...North Up, Heading Up (bird's eye), Heading Up (VP).

This might have been here all along but I don't recall it and it's not mentioned in the manual. :ack:

T-pole

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the "U" at the end means? Mine does not have it, but came new with my truck. My friend has on 07 and got the free update. His updated CD has the "U" at the end.

So, does the U mean Update, and has the same info as my 25974486