LED tail lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo.. how many of you will give it a shot on this units?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo.. how many of you will give it a shot on this units?

What was the resistance value of your 50 watt load resistors?

Did you just duplicate the ones that came with the K2s?

Sent e-mail to K2 asking status of this issue.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck to you all...

They left me negative feed back cause I did not agree to take theirs off... they offer to send them back in order to get new ones of which it would not fix the issue, and I would also had to pay for shipping both ways.. did not made sence.. nothing they responded made sence.. I dont even think they know what is wrong with them. One of thier responce was.. another set of load resistors will not remove blinking light on your dash...?? ohh well..

Last edited:

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two load resisotrs are needed per side.. one for the stop lights and other for the turning signals.. The computer some how notice the missing load from the stop signals and its way to notify the driver is also by flashing the blinking signals faster).

He said ^^^^ :)

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mt tail lights from K2 came in today......................wrong ones. 10 days since I've paid, they will send an RA, I send the wrong ones back to them, they send out the set I've already paid for. Over a month they have my money and I have squat..................not sure that sits very well with me.

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sh!tting me????? Figures the best looking aftermarket LED tails are being sold by the biggest douchebags on EBAY.

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sh!tting me????? Figures the best looking aftermarket LED tails are being sold by the biggest douchebags on EBAY.

I do think they look great and I already have the reistors :D

I emailed Karen ( I got her name off of a negative feedback reply on Ebay)

My suggested solution is that I pay for another set, and they pay for 2nd day air. I'll wait on the RA and refund for the incorrect set through Paypal.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do think they look great and I already have the reistors :D

I emailed Karen ( I got her name off of a negative feedback reply on Ebay)

My suggested solution is that I pay for another set, and they pay for 2nd day air. I'll wait on the RA and refund for the incorrect set through Paypal.

Should i say it or not?? .... hell yeaaaaa......... ""I TOLD YOU""!! jeje

Good Luck

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, it seems as though Karen is on top of her game:

Dear Customer:

I will ship out the item for you tomorrow with 2nd day air. Therefore, you should receive the item by thrusday. Please contact me if there's anything I can assist you with.

Thank you
Karen
Human Resource
K2motor Inc.

She is certainly trying to make up for the mistake............

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got a reply from James Lam aka Cody at K2 in response to my question re: load resistors. He said they don't come with any. Advised that I could pick them up at my local electronics store. Wow, I am overwhelmed by their customer service. :crazy:

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The K2s are about $60 cheaper than the IPCWs............

I agree they could definately use some help in the customer service department, I will give Karen some credit for the right answer when I was getting ready to throw them under the bus. But I have got the correct light yet :D

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree they could definately use some help in the customer service department, I will give Karen some credit for the right answer when I was getting ready to throw them under the bus. But I have got the correct light yet :D

So what did they sent you? That lady Karen contact me too.. but really i dont think they know what a resistor is.. If they would just contact their vendor... and ask them to add an additional resistor to their packing would resolve the problem.. but na...they rather just send them defective and loose customers..

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking into buying this lights.. ??? maybe a group buy.. so that you all can get a diffrent none Tahoe set of none working LED tail lights at once.. from this vendor?? jeje

I can imagine.. asking each other.. so what did you got.. ohh i got the tail lights of a Ford 150.. and you.. ohhh i got the ones for a honda
Civic.. jaja.. .. does yours work.. naaa I was told I needed to buy 40 LEDs and two load resisotors by Karen.. and yours... naa Karen told me that mine are for offroad use only soo i dont need them to light at night..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Glad I paid the "extra $60.00". Sounds like you guys are spending waaaay too much time and energy on this deal with those smack-tards. Granted, you might like the K2 look better, but at what point do you draw the line and say "to heck with the cheese, lemme outta the trap"?!? Does ANYBODY have the K2 tails working properly on an NBS Tahoe / Burb / Yukon yet?