LED tail lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I paid the "extra $60.00". Sounds like you guys are spending waaaay too much time and energy on this deal with those smack-tards. Granted, you might like the K2 look better, but at what point do you draw the line and say "to heck with the cheese, lemme outta the trap"?!? Does ANYBODY have the K2 tails working properly on an NBS Tahoe / Burb / Yukon yet?

I got them to work properly now..

Just like I mention before.. a bit of triming and a nice looking pair of load resistors should fix the problem.. i guess overall its not that bad.. i like that when I wash the truck under high presure their was no condensation on the inside of the tail lamps.. I have had bad experiance with situations like that sooo i guess that at the end of the day I'm satisfy... I would had love that Mr. K2 motors (Karen) had send me the second pair of load resisitors needed vs. me having to buy them but im ok.. at least i got the right tail lights the frist time.... and what was needed to be fix I was avail to take care of it vs having to deal with K2 or Karen any longer.

my 2 cents..

so any group buys?? cmon guys.......

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them to work properly now..

...i like that when I wash the truck under high presure their was no condensation on the inside of the tail lamps...

Glad there was at least one "success" story! (And for the record, I have no condensation issues at all with my plug-n-play IPCW tails...just thought I'd throw that out there. :D )

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad there was at least one "success" story! (And for the record, I have no condensation issues at all with my plug-n-play IPCW tails...just thought I'd throw that out there. :D )

That is cool.. it is very important that you remove the seal that might be left behind on the OEM tail lights to installed them on the aftermarket ones.. if not you will have condensation for sure.. ( This seals are located where the bulb plugs.. it creats seal betten the base plug and the tail light it self).

My story was like a Mexican Novela.. all drama but at the end everyone is happy..

hopefully Mr. HBRBMX will had a good ending too.. Right ?? he might end up getting married with Karen..!!! wow.. that would be a great ending story.. afterall isnt she giving you some special VIP treament by sending your lights 2nd day??

Last edited:

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't casting any aspersions with the $60 comment, point was, I don't mind buying the resistors....

I think the IPCWs are great and I came very close to getting the smoke ones........I figure I can sell the K2s to some unsuspecting chump on ebay if they don't work out :D

That's funny LT..............they are due in tomorrow...........I'll let you boys know and post some pics.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't casting any aspersions with the $60 comment, point was, I don't mind buying the resistors....

I think the IPCWs are great and I came very close to getting the smoke ones........I figure I can sell the K2s to some unsuspecting chump on ebay if they don't work out :D

That's funny LT..............they are due in tomorrow...........I'll let you boys know and post some pics.

By now you must be outside trying to install the lights.. let us know how did it go..

Last edited:

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh...................they didn't show up. Sharing emails with Karen now

Last edited:

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.. did you got a tracking number??

No, but I did get this on Tuesday:

Dear Customer:

I will ship out the item for you tomorrow with 2nd day air. Therefore, you should receive the item by thrusday. Please contact me if there's anything I can assist you with.

Thank you
Karen
Human Resource
K2motor Inc.

Last edited:

AZSCTACO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they said they will shipping them tomorrow (Wednesday)....you should be getting them today then.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam who new k2 would be such a problem for you guys !!!
here is the real deal the lights are made by a manufacture called ks who i deal with direct. as of 3 weeks ago these light where on a recall list due to the complaints of them not fitting properly and light s blinking fast as of now i have sold 23 sets and have had to send out resistors to about everyone ive sold them to plus i got back 6 sets because of fittment and in return they took the ipcw instead.the manufacture told me the new sets should be here within 1 week as far as people getting the wrong tail light from k2 is because they are out and they are probably just sending out the wrong tails just to take care of there customers which sucks but thats the way they think!

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems hard to believe that they would be willing to eat the return postage when they are knowingly sending out the wrong lights??

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam who new k2 would be such a problem for you guys !!!
here is the real deal the lights are made by a manufacture called ks who i deal with direct. as of 3 weeks ago these light where on a recall list due to the complaints of them not fitting properly and light s blinking fast as of now i have sold 23 sets and have had to send out resistors to about everyone ive sold them to plus i got back 6 sets because of fittment and in return they took the ipcw instead.the manufacture told me the new sets should be here within 1 week as far as people getting the wrong tail light from k2 is because they are out and they are probably just sending out the wrong tails just to take care of there customers which sucks but thats the way they think!

So what.. you have a store... or how do you deal direclty with KS?? For how much do you sell those lights?? Is there any how that we can complain to KS about K2 service??? For my good luck i did got the lights.. and both problems I was avail to fix on my own.. but just like HBRBMX their might be many that have paid and have not recieved thier product.. or money back...

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've started a dispute with Ebay and Paypal......right now I have sent the wrong set back and paid for a second set which Karen had promised to send 2nd day air. $521.98 and I have nothing..................

except for the resistors :D

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man.... I told you not to buy and their you go and buy two..... Good Luck!!!

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know LT..............how hard should it be to get a set of tail lights from a company that sells tail lights.

Yours look damn good and I thought all the problems were addressed :mad2:

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you use the blinker do they blink fast?

with out the load resistors yes, you can tap ones, and you will get your normal 3 blinks.. but if you press all the way down you will get your frist 3 blinks normaly and after that.. they will start blinking fast.....

why.. r u also interested in buying them?? maybe HBRBMX can sell you one of the two sets he paid and never recived... :gy: