LED tail lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so we made it to the 100 Reply's! wow..

Just wanted to update.. my lights have been working great ever since I was avail to fix them with the load resistors.. no condensation what so ever.. all LED's are working fine... .. knock on wood.. for now.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still waiting on the new batch guys will keep you posted as soon as they are in i got 20 sets on order......

tahoe 8A

Reaction score
received my set of K2 led tail lights 4-3-08 ordered from smm performance parts took three weeks to get but well worth the wait they are the three row the same ones laredo texas showed in the first post I have the same color gold mist they blink like the oe tail lights and come with load resistors. the fit and finish is great. ordered from Scott was real up front on the delay but came through with these. real good to do business with Scott thanks again

Norris83

Reaction score
I bought a few things of Roku Creations on ebay.. Bought the Black Grill and LED tail lights.. Shipping was kinda expensive, but I'm thinking it should be worth it in the end.

mkim1120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
received my set of K2 led tail lights 4-3-08 ordered from smm performance parts took three weeks to get but well worth the wait they are the three row the same ones laredo texas showed in the first post I have the same color gold mist they blink like the oe tail lights and come with load resistors. the fit and finish is great. ordered from Scott was real up front on the delay but came through with these. real good to do business with Scott thanks again

atleast you got your taillights
this con artist has yet to refund me my money or send me my tail lights

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1171266#post1171266

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
atleast you got your taillights
this con artist has yet to refund me my money or send me my tail lights

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1171266#post1171266

I was just about to say something when I saw that post. You know, it's weird that some are happy and some are not with this guy. It's like, either he wants to skim a select few, there by stealing some free profits while able to show a decent satisfaction rate, OR he has a God complex, where if he thinks your cool he makes you happy, but if you cross him he turns on the screw. Either way I'll never risk doing business with him, and I'd recommend that everyone here realize that it is not worth saving a few bucks to potentially go through all this crap. And you should make his life hell, man.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it happens everywhere.... not only on ebay.. but ohh well..

I wanted to update everyone that my lights are still working right.. no leds have gone bad..(knock on wood) or any other problems..

:)

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K2 is a horrible company.. I bought my intake for my car thru them and it took almost a month to get here.