lets talk about washing out trucks for a minute

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it works great... i have been using vinegar on my jetski fo years and it works great and i have never had a problem... i have never let it sit on my paint for long periods of time either so i dont know.... always good to see several prespectives.

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it works great... i have been using vinegar on my jetski fo years and it works great and i have never had a problem... i have never let it sit on my paint for long periods of time either so i dont know.... always good to see several prespectives.

Zacktly, that's what this place is all about. I wasn't trying to imply it will peel paint, hell, I'm sure the rain that falls on these things, depending on where you live is a stronger acid than the vinegar. And like you said, if you rinse it off no problem.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the science view of it. Im a math major. Needed for architecture. Never paid to much attention in science and always blew stuff up. LOL.

But i would only use it on the windows, the body they just wipe off. the windows are the PITA.

But if i do clean the body with it i can stick some tumbs in a bucket and let them dissolve then put some water in it LOL.