looking for a sports car????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go with the fox, those are really the only mustangs i like

i hate those years, my favorite years are 67,69,95,2003,2008

the mustang era has started for me. mine is BAD A has tons of power, the exhaust system sounds better than the vette (at idle and low speeds) and i actully have more room in the mustang than the vette. there are some great deals out there for the 90's version, there is a 93 in our area with new clutch and engine , about 122k on the od, about 5k on the engine ( i went at looked for fun) and its only 5k, drive awsome.

uxb101

Reaction score
buy a house.......................then in a couple years buy a real sports car a Corvette

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
buy a house.......................then in a couple years buy a real sports car a Corvette

the mustangs are just as nice as a corvette, and with a few mods can be just as powerful. enless you talking about the miatas, then i agree.

but hows he gunna buy a hosue with 5k. that wont even get you a nice condo, and only pay for an apartment for like 4 months around here.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate those years, my favorite years are 67,69,95,2003,2008

the mustang era has started for me. mine is BAD A has tons of power, the exhaust system sounds better than the vette (at idle and low speeds) and i actully have more room in the mustang than the vette. there are some great deals out there for the 90's version, there is a 93 in our area with new clutch and engine , about 122k on the od, about 5k on the engine ( i went at looked for fun) and its only 5k, drive awsome.

Congrats on the mustang, RT!

I've always been a mustang lover. One day I do want to own a fox body, and build a budget drag car. The fox body isn't my favorite body style, but it'll do :)

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha a house?? lol.. this whole post was for a car.. but yeah i have a fox right now but in a capri addition (nice sleeper car)(86) but without the 5.0 and 8.8 rear the capri isnt fast at alll. i have the 3.8 in it now (BOOO).. lol.. but yea i was even thinking about a 4.6 5 speed or like u said going with like a 93 but then it defeats the whole purpose of buying a mustang when i already have a mustang that needs its drivetrain swapped for a bigger better one.. my capri only has 37,xxx miles on it and not a spec of rust on the bad boy.. my great grandma lives in florida and she got it undercoated from the factory (costed some extra money) but well worth it.. my interior is mint as can be.. jsut besides my alpine head unit and some subs.. hehe... but yeah, im still looking for what kind of car i want to get.. thanks everyone

uxb101

Reaction score
the mustangs are just as nice as a corvette, and with a few mods can be just as powerful. enless you talking about the miatas, then i agree.

but hows he gunna buy a hosue with 5k. that wont even get you a nice condo, and only pay for an apartment for like 4 months around here.

he's in Ohio you can get some pretty cheap places there now with the sub prime market crash.....................boys drive mustangs........men drive Corvettes

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im 17 and in ohio.. i havnt seen a house up for sale yet for 5 grand.... and a house would be considered a place to live with a roof over my head not a cardboard box in cleveland by the homeless people.. hehe

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he's in Ohio you can get some pretty cheap places there now with the sub prime market crash.....................boys drive mustangs........men drive Corvettes

so and i a maoy (man +boy) i own both???:au:

some great deals for the stangs everyware. i love my 95.

uxb101

Reaction score
so and i a maoy (man +boy) i own both???:au:

some great deals for the stangs everyware. i love my 95.
both a rustang and a vette good for you rolling blunder,brag much i have a vette and three other cars i dont have to brag i just told the kid to not waste his money on a sh!t box and think about a downpayment on a house,now go wash daddys cars okay son what do you own a bike and a skateboard

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both a rustang and a vette good for you rolling blunder,brag much i have a vette and three other cars i dont have to brag i just told the kid to not waste his money on a sh!t box and think about a downpayment on a house,now go wash daddys cars okay son what do you own a bike and a skateboard

i dont call it braging when im insulted by being called a kid for owning a mustang and i correct you to tell you i own both a mustang and a vette. also you will probably think this is braging too, but i have my priorities strait. i paid off my house ( nice 3600 sq one too) before i bought any of my toys. so dont judge as you may not know everything. :thumbsup:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant we all jsut get along.. haha i made the forum that everyones fighting in.. Great.. lol.. im just kidding with you guys.. hey i own 2 cars and im 17, a ford and a chevy, but to be honest i love em both and i cant go wrong on ether one.. in a junior and i still have 1 more year of high school and 2 yrs at wyotech.. ill probably stay in my house till like im 21.. i have a good job now but i got time before i need to worry about bills and such.. but imean it probably would be wise too save up my money insted of buying cars.. lol.. but what can i say.. my grandpas got over 40 ov em and hes still in the money.. one being a lambo.. soo idk why i said that.. but yeah..