LS7/7.0L/427

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
plus Im 45 minutes from the mountains and I go up there to snowboard....and I like going to the lake...when I was home on mid tour leave back in August, I was playin around down on the shoreline and a big F250 got stuck..hit right corner wheel sunk the to axle...I was able to tow him out thanks to AWD...and Im going to like the traction factor when I pull up to cars in the rain and smoke'em off then too ;) nah..not point in doing all that...If I wanted a 2 wheel drive SUV with an LS2....I would have bought a tahoe and done a swap...but thats why I got the Denali in the first place...its a bit different

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
plus...if I do that...and it give me the chance to powerbrake my truck...I'll be buying tires every 2 months =( hahha

jetskied

Reaction score
Given you have a Denali and you have a 6.0L you already have the basis for a strong engine. The weakness in your engine is in the heads. You can swap them out for a LS2 or LS 3 heads or for more juice a ported head or AFR heads. Get a cam and some special tuning and you'll get in the neighborhood of 450-500 HP. Go find some shops that specializes in LS engines and they can better guide your project.