Mirror Damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hit my right mirror and cracked the housing, the mirror itself is fine as well as the LED's, folding motor and heat. is there a way to buy just the shell or do I need to buy a whole new mirror?

What site can I order the part that I need as I don't want to bring her into the dealer to get raped.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you crack the mirror cover that is either body color or chrome or the actual plastic surroundings? If it is the surroundings I'm pretty sure you'll have to buy a WHOLE new mirror because I don't think GM sells thos parts individuallly.

Okla-by God-homa

Reaction score
Go to ebay and get the cheapest mirror you can and change out the housings. Lots of listings for "our" mirrors there....you can find some as low as $10 bucks. Good luck.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Troll e-bay for some good deals. I've seen just the housings listed but you can get the entire DL3 mirror for not much coin (I got my 2 for $100 + $15 shipping).

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was just on ebay and I seen a few for $70 to $150.00. I'll wait till I call the dealer and get there price before make a bid.

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife did the same thing. The mirror housing, and colored cap is cracked on the backside. The actual mirror glass and the LED's behind the glass are fine. My Dealer told me like $385.00, and he did have it in stock. The only problem is the mirror cap is just a flat black and needs to be painted to match your body cover. I'm sure any body shop, can paint the caps, but that's also going to be expensive. The Dealer told me that they were not available painted, just ready to paint or chrome.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just ordered one from ebay for $175 + 15 shipping from a guy that has them in stock. I just got off the phone with him and he said its new surplus and not a flaw on it.