Molded Splash Guards, Color?

Color of molded splash guards?

• black plastic with bowtie logo?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • painted white option?

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i'm gonna get the front and rear "molded plastic splash guards".
the question is since i have a summit white 'hoe, should i get the regular plastic w/ bowtie logo or get the ones painted white?

i also doing the darkest tinted weather-tech front and rear window visors as well as their rear cargo liner (i have a cane corso for you big dog lovers out there). was also wanting to do the weather-tech stone and bug deflector but paint it white along with my bowties..

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have just black ones on my white Z71 - would like to see what the white ones would look like. I too have big dogs - Great Pyrenees. Here is a crappy pic of my flags, plates and bowties too! I have the painted bowties which you can see below. Have the weathertech visors but went with a smoke, not dark. Have an OEM cargo liner too as I took my third row seats out the first week so I had cargo space! First thing I got from Autozone when I bought it (02/07) was a white bugguard - hard to find now. Hope this helps!
rearflag.jpg
rearwhite.jpg
frontwhite.jpg
bugshield.jpg

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's exactly what i want (bug visor) and i think i'm gonna with the white; however, all things considered z71 i like the black plastic.
emblems look great gotta get mine done asap!

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the black splash guards look fine on a white vehicle, because of the black glass and other black items. They will also save you some money over having white ones. The BowTie and bug deflector will look good in white. You could also go with the clear film, on the edge of hood and fenders, to protect from Rock Chips.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the black splash guards look fine on a white vehicle, because of the black glass and other black items. They will also save you some money over having white ones. The BowTie and bug deflector will look good in white. You could also go with the clear film, on the edge of hood and fenders, to protect from Rock Chips.

true and good idea; however, i've kind of asked for the white guards as an early holidays present.. i agree where black is fine do compliment all the other black trim and limo tint i have; however, i think the white would be cleaner esp. b/c of the bowties and white bug guard.