Front Splash Guards for Power Retractable Steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdog4127

Reaction score
Greetings everyone:
just traded up to a '16 Suburban from our '15 Tahoe for my wife (family is growing and folding down the Tahoe's 3rd row for luggage when we travel will no longer be an option for us with a 3rd child [emoji51]).
So we had to order the Suburban because we just couldn't find any on our lots that checked all the boxes we wanted.
Long story summarized: ...we ended up dealer ordering a new one and opted for the power folding steps. I liked the power steps because they are deeper and drop lower when extended. Figured this would be a good feature for the kiddos climbing in and out of this big creature. Now that we took delivery, I found out that you cannot put front splash guards on due to the moving steps.

Now, I know there has to be some accessories company or generic splash guard that we could install and not interfere with the moving step. The problem is I don't know of any companies, and I have just started searching the interweb looking for options.
-So... Wondering if anyone has faced this same dilemma and found a splash guard that works?
Looks like I could install a flat universal fit flap and it would clear the moving parts, but after spending just shy of $80k for a new SUV I obviously want to install splash guards that look good and and not just plain flat plastic flaps. I have installed the GM molded rear splash guards with the bow tie so don't want the fronts to totally stand out or look cheesy.

Can anyone offer advise or a link to a company that makes front guards that work on these? Your input is greatly appreciated!

Thank You!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk