Molded rear splash guards for LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cattledog

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am a new member and this is my first post. Thanks for having me.

I have a 2012 Tahoe (without power assist step), and I have been round and round with the dealership trying to find rear splash guards that are A.) molded, B.) black in color, and C.) grained in texture D.) that will work with the LTZ.

Apparently front molded splash guards which are black-grained are pretty easy to source. I have had those ordered and installed.

However, the rear splash guards that the dealership came up with for the LTZ were A.) molded, B.) black in color, but had a GLOSSY finish (41U I believe...). The dealership told me that the rear molded splash guards for the LTZ with a grained texture finish don't exist, and that my only choices were to use the glossy finish splash guards, or the generic "rear flat" splash guards. Needless to say, neither option looked particularly good with the black-grained molded splash guards I already had installed on the front.

Question: Does anyone know if black-grained rear molded splash guards exist for the LTZ? If so I would love the part number.

Thanks a bunch!