Mud Guards for '07 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97tahoe

Reaction score
Hello All,
A few questions for you guys.

First I was wondering if anyone has purchased mud guards for their Tahoe, where did you get them, price, etc?

Also, I have been reluctant to install them because I think it would ruin the look on gray body (especially on the rear)

Thanks for any replies.

sharpetx

Reaction score
97Tahoe;
I have purchased the Husky Liners for two of my "Hoes", and in my opinion are one of the best. They are customer fit by model specific, and on the Hoe thet install using the existing holes in the fender liner. These are a 5 min. each install at most, and they line up perfectly straight. I like having them front and back, and I think they add to the lines (?). Also, they keep the running board a lot claener when driving through a little inclement weather. Just my $0.02 worth!

sharpetx

Reaction score
p.s. I purchased mine through Amazon - do a search for Tahoe Husky Liners and you'll get a vendor (or two?). Ran about $50.00 for the whole set?

97tahoe

Reaction score
I went to husky and they are about $40 per set. gmpartsdirect sells them for $30 but they don't look as beefy which may or may not be a bad thing???

I purchased chevy heavy duty floor mats from gmpartsdirect and am a bit disappointed because the don't cover the entire carpet area so......

I guess I just still have second thoughts because I haven't seen one pair of guards on any newer body styled Tahoe or Sub so I can see if I like the look!?!

97tahoe

Reaction score
I ended up get 2 sets at Amazon for just over $50.

The front set at gmparts supposedly didn't fit with running boards so..........

You mentioned that your liners match up perfectly with the existing holes. As do mine but 2 seperate holes must still be drilled into the liner. Did you do this or just use the 2 holes that lined up without drilling any other holes???

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the GM flaps on mine and just used existing holes (3) on the front ones. Same on the rear except there's a mounting point on the rear of the guard that requires a hole up into the flange on the fascia. Pretty easy install. Took about 30 minutes. Little over a $100 as they were body colored.

bighud

Reaction score
Hey guys, can u tell me where to get mud flaps that work with the electric running boards on 09 LTZ? Thanks!