Navigation Disc Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 3.0 Nav disc and my brother has the 3.1 and his clock is bigger and he can access xm categories and other things while driving. Someone told me that I could just load the new Nav disc and it would load those features on my nav after I took his disc out and mine back in. When I put in his disc my clock did not get bigger and features did not work. I just ordered the 4.0 disc for my 07 Denali, will that give me a bigger clock and those other functions?
Thanks

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from a 1.0 disc to the 4.0 on my 2007 and although I didn't notice the change in clock digit size, I did get the XM categories, etc. The clock size probably did change, but I wasn't observant enough to notice it.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is your clock bigger now or the same size as the rest of the tabs on top? So can you scroll through all the xm catagories or just some?
Thanks

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the clock tab is the same size as all the other tabs, but the font size for the clock is bigger than the other text. And yes, I can scroll through all the XM categories while I'm moving. (The only ones I don't see are the ones I've removed).