Need a little help here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A way back I had the Truck lowered with Pedders suspension products. Didnt like it so I had it put back to OEM by someone other than the Pedders installer.
Since then,(several months now), I am experiencing an inconsistent front end noise.
Appears when I make a hard left or right. Sort of a clank. Loud enough that a person outside of vehicle some 20 feet away hears it clearly. It has also shown its ugly face when I was backing out of driveway with wheel straight. I know I can probably bring it to dealer, pay through the nose, (since I screwed with it), and have it straightened out. But before I did I wanted to see if anyone had similar issues or ideas as to what it could be. I feel it has to be in the struts as they were only major components removed and reinstalled. I replaced the upper strut snubbers, and all the link and stabilizer bushings with OEM also.
Anyone have any suggestions, it's making me nuts.

aaron72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could possibly be that something loosened up. Anytime any work is done on the suspension, you should check the torque on the bolts after a little bit to make sure everything is still nice and tight.