Need to drop my 07 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hybridman

Reaction score
Just put some 22's on my ride. I need to drop it a bit. Way to much space in the rear. Im thinking maybe a 1 inch in front 2 in rear. I have a 07 Tahoe LTZ 2 wheel drive. No bags. I have springs in the rear with I believe they are leveling shocks in rear, I don't know what they are. Is there a cheap way of doing this drop without getting into spindles and all that? I would post pics but its saying file is two big. See my Avatar picture

tonymania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might just damage the suspension/steering components/undercarriage of your Tahoe. I hope you didn't drop it too low.

taho3fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ground Force is a decent choice. I know 4wheelonline has this lowering kit for our Tahoe's.

spyamamoto

Reaction score
I lowered my 2007 Tahoe, two wheel drive when it was new and used a DJM suspension kit lowering the front 3 inches and the rear 4 inches. I also put Spyder projection headlights with Led lights and led tail lights. Stainless Gibson dual exhaust and 22 inch Liquid Metal rims.

Attachments

• 2007 Tahoe 1.JPG
    2007 Tahoe 1.JPG
    328.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2007 Tahoe 2.JPG
    2007 Tahoe 2.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2007 Tahoe 3.JPG
    2007 Tahoe 3.JPG
    400.6 KB · Views: 0