New Hood Choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyGirl

Reaction score
I bought the first hood, but its on back order until the 24th of Feb.
GHG-122bg.jpg

GHG-122.jpg

But yesterday I came across this hood and I'm kind of leaning towards this one!!! Can't make up my mind, what do you guys/gals think?:confused: :confused: :confused:

07_tahoehotwheelshood.jpg

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no. 1

looks much better imo...

go with what you like!

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like no 2, i know noone else does but its more sleek, i like how the ramair vents come back farther

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer number 2 also. I think it flows a little better.

The first one would look better on a very modified vehicle. If you are not going to over do the other mods, then use number 2.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to the first one. Looks more functional and more aggressive. The second one isn't bad, but like I said, I think the first one just fits the "aggressive stance" of the Tahoe better.

TAHOE22

Reaction score
i like the first one cuz it's black. Just kidding... looks more mean :)

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't plan to get some flaps, you need to get some 3M clear paint film for the body below the side moldings. Otherwise in six months, it'll look like it has been sandblasted. :ack:

S

smmperformance

If you decide to go with the Keystone Restyling hood, let me know and I can take care of pricing on it for you...

ATL-Chief

Reaction score
I'm kind of partial to the 1st one; assumming either one chosen that U will be matching inserts to your grille.:yesnod: It's kinda like picking a nose-job & deciding where U want your nostrils to sit ... foward or futher back. The 1st option seems more air effecient, if indeed these are functional hoods. Can't go wrong with either.:cool2:

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like #2 for your truck. It's less over the top unless you are going for that lifted or slammed SS look.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like #2. Subtle and refined. I think it will match better with the color of your Tahoe. #1 is too over the top for my tastes. When looking at #1, one can definitely tell it is an aftermarket add-on. #2 looks like it could have come from the factory. However I would pick #1 if your Tahoe was black or some other darker color like shown.

Last edited: