New Shoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D-Nice-3

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some pics of the new shoes I had installed last week. They are Gianelle Steep 6 with Falken STZ-04 tires 305x35x24. Next up...big brake upgrade :yesnod:

Attachments

• steep 6 front.jpg
    steep 6 front.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 32
  • steep 6 side.jpg
    steep 6 side.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 58

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. Those are the rims i want in Black.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hella sick... are those the excalade running boards too? I am a fan...

Last edited:

D-Nice-3

Reaction score
Thanks for all the props. Here's some answers to some of your questions.
What kind of drop is that?
2/4 - torsion keys up front and coils with shock extenders out back
Are those Escalade running boards?
Yup, sure are. Just had them painted to match the car.
I'm looking to get those same rims in black.
If so, call Chad at:
KC Trends Motorsports South
13300 Grandview Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
913-962-5200
He got me hooked up!

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hooray for a tahoe done right! That mo*her f*cker looks straight bananas! The esky runnin boards look dope! Not to much chrome...and not to little! Perfect IMO...just noticed the esky painted rear vents...sh*t son...went all out!

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey d-nice, do you happen to have a pic directly from the side of the runin boards and the bottom of the fender. I wasnt sure how the esky boards would look without the esky fenders( different shape or flare, not sure ). If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the esky boards, rails and d-pillar caps? Not trying to bite off your truck, but that is what I wanted to do to my 06 kon. MAN, every time i look at your truck, i see more details that set your truck off! Is the rear bumper cap painted blue also along with the lower part of the front bumper? Props on your hoe again, defenitly one of the cleanest hoes i've ever seen!!

D-Nice-3

Reaction score
Hooray for a tahoe done right! That mo*her f*cker looks straight bananas! The esky runnin boards look dope! Not to much chrome...and not to little! Perfect IMO...just noticed the esky painted rear vents...sh*t son...went all out!

Thanks!

D-Nice-3

Reaction score
Hey d-nice, do you happen to have a pic directly from the side of the runin boards and the bottom of the fender. I wasnt sure how the esky boards would look without the esky fenders( different shape or flare, not sure ). If you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the esky boards, rails and d-pillar caps? Not trying to bite off your truck, but that is what I wanted to do to my 06 kon. MAN, every time i look at your truck, i see more details that set your truck off! Is the rear bumper cap painted blue also along with the lower part of the front bumper? Props on your hoe again, defenitly one of the cleanest hoes i've ever seen!!

Thanks a lot Matt. Actually all the mods have been completed since 05 if memory serves me correctly. Yeah, I painted the upper and lower front bumper covers, side mirrors, back bumper cover, d-pillars and grill. I'm sorry to say that time has taken a toll on the truck. Lots of little dings, scratches and scrapes from it being a daily driver. The roads are pretty nice here in AZ but lots of debris gets kicked up. Oh well, what can you do? If you PM me, I'll see if I can find where I bought all the Cadi parts and let you know the prices. Don't worry about biting, the more customized HOEs/Yukes out there the better! Here's a couple more pics and I'll try to take one's of the Esky boards and post them this weekend.

Attachments

• steep 6 rear angle.jpg
    steep 6 rear angle.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 24
  • steep 6 side angle front.jpg
    steep 6 side angle front.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 22