New to Board

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

510Kon

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wanna introduce myself. My name is T. I reside in Fremont, Ca. I have a 02 Yukon(burgundy) with 22", hid upgrades and system. Pics will be posted as soon as i can take some pics. I have been lurking for a minute and finally joined. Is anyone else from the bay area here?

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, Just wanna introduce myself. My name is T. I reside in Fremont, Ca. I have a 02 Yukon(burgundy) with 22", hid upgrades and system. Pics will be posted as soon as i can take some pics. I have been lurking for a minute and finally joined. Is anyone else from the bay area here?

Welcome! Im also from the BAY. I stay in San Leandro. Its nice to see some others from the bay on here. I have a 06 kon with a 3/5 drop and some LED tails. Looking to get some 22's real soon.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Great place to learn a few things about your truck and share info that others may not know. Post some pics when you can.

Mr.Klean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the Great State of Texas..lol:D

510Kon

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. This seems like a pretty cool forum. Everyone seems laid back unlike the BMW forums where they are all whiners. I am on the BMW forums cause I am a BMW tech and I like to help others.

King Kon

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Mike I live just outside Boston. I recently picked up my 06 KON and will be slowly transforming it pics will be up soon

510Kon

Reaction score
Well here is a pic. More will be posted when I get around to taking more pics.
DSC00044.jpg

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
King Kon, welcome to the site.

510Kon, real clean looking truck man:beerchug:

06tahoez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. This seems like a pretty cool forum. Everyone seems laid back unlike the BMW forums where they are all whiners. I am on the BMW forums cause I am a BMW tech and I like to help others.

Not all BMW owners are whiners (I've got a E46 Dinan3). But I guess I'm in a different class 'cuz I also own a Tahoe and a TBSS...

Welcome from the east coast! Nice looking Yukon you have there!

510Kon

Reaction score
Not all BMW owners are whiners (I've got a E46 Dinan3). But I guess I'm in a different class 'cuz I also own a Tahoe and a TBSS...

Welcome from the east coast! Nice looking Yukon you have there!

Thanks. Sorry I meant most are. Mainly the M3 owners. Please don't be offended. My apologies if I did as that was not my intentions.

510Kon

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I love the color. Fell in love once I saw it.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride. Welcome!!! I'm originally from Oakland, but now I make Arizona my home.. Still go back to my roots during the football season tho'..