New to forum..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeLTZGirl

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the Tahoe Forum and I figured I would stop by and start a new thread.. I am a female from Arizona I drive a 2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ White Diamond...

here are some pictures of her she is my baby!!

3151729_24_full.jpg

3151729_22_full.jpg

3151729_19_full.jpg

3151729_27_full.jpg

3151729_21_full.jpg

3151729_13_full.jpg

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snazzy! That's a great color and those gauges look fantastic! I spy a reciever hitch. Is this your tow vehicle?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of cool peple here and knowledge. Nice looking truck.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I only have one rusty greasy one. :D

Looks like one is just slightly bigger than the other. Perfectly normal, but be sure to fondle; er, uh... "inspect" them on a regular basis.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, Howcome no one asked for my picture when i joined?? I am very sexy:smilielol:

hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! thats true but your truck isnt as nice as hers. Jus out of curiosity though how much have you put into your baby? I Ask because I like the way it looks clean and stunnin' at the same time.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! thats true but your truck isnt as nice as hers. Jus out of curiosity though how much have you put into your baby? I Ask because I like the way it looks clean and stunnin' at the same time.

I dont like big fancy rims, i like MUDDY ONES LOL. :smilielol:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, love the color scheme, my next vehicle will mimic that scheme. The wheels are AMAZING, LOVE the "clean and stunnin'" look Gordo mentioned, the gauges are definitely hot, or is it a 2008 LTZ Tahoe option I am unaware of???? One question though, in the pic of the gauges, you have something velcroed to the dash, what exactly is that? Is that suede?????