New to the forum, GMX320 lockpin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmitty115

Reaction score
First would like to say this forum is very informative. I have had a couple problems with my Hoe so far and the info on this site has been helpful in gaining knowledge prior to taking the truck in. I am interested in purchasing the GM320 lockpin, couple questions:
- any problems once these are installed? (searched the site and didn't find much)
- is there anyway to utilize the $249 pricing?
Thanks in advance.

rsmitty115

Reaction score
A couple of months ago there were some discount codes floating around to get the GMX320 at the $249 price. Just wondering if any of these codes are still valid.

dedoman

Reaction score
Hello, Im thinking about gettting a GMX-320 installed as well... if you dont mind me asking, Did you guys install yourself or did you have a tech do it elseware and if so, what did you pay for the install?
Thanks

EZYESS57

Reaction score
This GM320 Lockpick discount code worked for me several weeks ago. http://www.tahoeforum.com/showthread.php?t=3044&highlight=LOCKPICK

As for the Lockpick, I think you should relize that once you enable DVD playback you loose your active map tracking. This info is documented but not very obvious. Also, I have expierenced a glitch where the Full Screen button pops up randomly when in DVD bypass mode. Nothing major, just a bit annoying to have to clear it every so often. A few others have confirmed this problem and others have never experienced it.

All in all, I love my Lockpick though. I would defiently reccomend it.