New User

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02GreyTahoe

Reaction score
So I'm a new user here, just thought I would kinda introduce myself and my situation. I just bought my Tahoe a month or so ago. It is an 02 LT 5.3 4x4. It's basically as loaded as you can get, apart from not having a sunroof or the Bose stereo system. Currently, it is pretty stock. The only mods that are done to it is I replaced the stock blow piece of crap Subwoofer with a Kicker 8". With the help of a Dremel Mototool and some silicone it actually fits really well in the stock box. I also had to cut the ends of the wires off, but that wasn't really a big deal. It actually sounds pretty decent now considering I still have the stock deck in it at this point. The other mod is I put in a set of 6000K HID's. I bought them off of eBay for $40 a set from a trusted source I have. I also have a decent amount of other mods planned whenever I fall into some money. I am going to run a K&N Cold Air Intake, a Magnaflow custom exhaust system (probably duals), a Programmer of some sort (I'm looking into either Edge or Bully Dog. I know a custom tune is the best but I really want to be able to switch between economy and power and that is my best option, so please don't say anything about Black Bear. I have heard great things, but I want options.) I am also eventually going to do window tint, as well as a full Alpine sound system. Any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to which programmer is the best. Thanks in advance!