New Wheels for the Hoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Motto MT 100's for the Hoe. I ordered and recieved a set of TPSM from my GM supplier, (rubber style).
Two questions.... the Wheel is a 20 with original OEM specs. I didnt want to go with a 22 or bigger.
Looking to go with a different tire profile.
I wont be putting them on till Spring.

What make and size would you guys recommend..?
What can I expect as far as reprogramming the TPSM..?

mottoMT_100-6.jpg

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 305/50's with the stock spec wheels. They stay tucked in at the top of the fender but bulge out alot at the bottom tossing crud all over you clean car, but they look great. They are a lot wider than stock. My did rub on one of the fender well lining clips at full lock to the left until I removed it. No issues now to speak of. I am running Toyo Proxes now, but the dealer did install Falken Ziexs and I hated them. They wouldn't balance at any speed over 40, I took them to three different places and drove on them for 500 miles. They also rode a lot stiffer than the Toyos. Good luck on your choices of tires, but if you want a different profile than stock go with the 305's. Here is a pic of what mine look like.

291977335.jpg

291977444.jpg

VadersOwnZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Motto MT 100's for the Hoe. I ordered and recieved a set of TPSM from my GM supplier, (rubber style).

I just ordered some 22s for my 2007 Suburban. I assumed I would be able to re-use the TPMS from my old wheels. Is that not the case?

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered some 22s for my 2007 Suburban. I assumed I would be able to re-use the TPMS from my old wheels. Is that not the case?

It's a crap shoot. When we try that at work we're rarely successful, that's why I ordered new ones.