New Yukon Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2nv

Reaction score
So i just got this 01 yukon like 2 months ago to save on gas from one ton dually big block kenne bell super charger 12 mpg on good day but it halls. So far ive done volant cool air, changed all fluids to syn., e3 spark plugs, msd wires, and other maintenance items. I installed dual head rest dvd from myron davis, just bought viper remote start with window module and stereo sys. pioneer deck n shallow 10s under sec seat, jl audio components, alpine digital pdx 5 channel amp and will get installed soon. have electric flex a lite fans in the shop 4 it and lookn to get throttle body spacer n exhaust next. dont want loud sound though any good quit exhaust on these trucks. also want to change ratio on a set of roller rockers. under drive pulleys would be nice but cant find any, got some info on those. so any insight on quit exhaust and pulleys would be great. once i get all mods done will get cutom tune also. cant post up pics yet but you wanna c other toys check out myspace have some on there. thanks guys n if you got any questions i can help with give me a shout. mark

u2nv

Reaction score
why not buy spacer? I see you like the ones with little solenoids attached right? This one by airaid is allready drilled with ports for it. Im just not doing it yet. but deffinet possibility in near future, jusy got to much on my plate right now to setup nitrous on it.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only throttle body spacer that actually works requires nitrous, otherwise they won't do sh*t
plate-1.jpg

dub02gpgt

Reaction score
I have a K&N cold air intake and a Gibson Dual Extreme stainless exhaust and it's actually fairly quiet imo. when I only had the intake around 2500rpm the engine bay had a roar to it and after I had the exhaust installed it actually got a little quiter at higher rpm, but it has a very mellow quiet rumble to it with no interior resonance.