NOT HAPPY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh she is back home.. what do you think?

Attachments

• Picture 092.jpg
    Picture 092.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 8

smorse52

Reaction score
Call the State Police, give them her license plate number of her vehicle, first. Get her off the road before she hits one of us, lol. There is no real penalty for offenders like this. Take her to small claims court. Even though you were on private property I still believe you can get a police report, merely for documentation purposes. They just can't cite anyone. Good luck with it though. It's a miserable situation. I've been there before.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i understand it was on private property, but you still couldn't involve the cops even though she was driving without insurance coverage?
i'm not a lawyer, nor do i know a thing about texas law; however, isn't it (is it) illegal to do that in tx?

Ickulus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
always call the cops and get a report, period. Whether they have insurance or not. I have been in a few wrecks and even if the report just has a date and police signature it can be used in court and for insurance.