OEM Navigation Install Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8304

Reaction score
Ok, I have an 08 Tahoe LT2 with no bose system in it. Can I still install the OEM navigation system that says its for a Tahoe with bose system?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I don't think that you can, but all you have to do is but the non-Bose navigation system, www.gmpartsdirect.com under 07 Tahoe accessories has those.

str8304

Reaction score
No I don't think that you can, but all you have to do is but the non-Bose navigation system, www.gmpartsdirect.com under 07 Tahoe accessories has those.
Thanks for your reply, as I looked there as well, but they are a lot more than the same ones I saw on e-bay. I do plan on installing monitors in the rear as well as overhead. So my question is would it make sense to buy the one listed with the Bose option so I can do this even though I do not have a Bose system? Thanks

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check www.jpcustoms.com, they have a lot of adapters for things like this. Their site is down right now, so I can't look for you. If you check it out, you may find what you need.

str8304

Reaction score
Check www.jpcustoms.com, they have a lot of adapters for things like this. Their site is down right now, so I can't look for you. If you check it out, you may find what you need.
Ok so, I can get the Bose equipped navi and get an adaptor from them for a non Bose system like mine? Thanks

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright the easiest way is to get inside the car and look at the two front tweeters up on the A pillars pointing towards the winshield, if they have "Bose" printed on them then you have a Bose system, if they don't then you don't have the Bose system.

Look at this pic to help you
CIMG0273.jpg

Last edited:

2008Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any ideas where to get the 2 adapters for factory nav now that JPCustoms is closed?...