ok, seen the "how many miles thred" now the OFFICIAL engine hours thred!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine has 1400 hours. :cool: funny thing is my 1989 boat has 900 and thats alot, 1000 hours is like 100k miles to a car.

how about you guys....

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow after posting that, i can't believe that's only an average of 15mph.

I just hung up with my sister in Nashville and I think she has a record number of miles on the new body style. I was telling her about our new Z71, she has LT3, and she popped out with "Well, I probably need to start looking for a new one soon, mine's already got 56k on it :eek:." She just bought it on Christmas Eve 2006! I guess by the time she drives 150 miles R/T to work, then add some for deliveries, the miles add up. I'm afraid to even ask her what she paid for gas last year. I think somebody needs to move closer into town!

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In service since 9/28/07.....118 hrs. (1800 miles)
Dont go very far do I?

Last edited:

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really know...:confused: When I took in for service, they reset the engine hours on my display. I didn't notice it until a few days later, and I wasn't going back to have them look at only that.