OnStar Mirror Staying On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, all of the buttons and the green light on the right side are staying lit up even when the car is off. Any ideas/suggestions besides taking it to the dealer? I do have a lockpick installed but I unplugged it from the radio the other night to see if that was the cause but it was still on.

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just part of the BIG BROTHER program. It monitors you 24-7. :D must be a glitch in the system. The lights are giving away the secret.

joking..

I have no clue man. But they should be off. Does it stay on with the key out and the driver's door open

PMD GTO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It stays on ALL the time. I thought it might go off after a couple of minutes so I slept on it and went back out in the morning and they were still on. I guess I can hit the Blue button and ask the OnStar Rep.

Also, are the buttons still functional when the car is off, no key in the ignition?