Opinion on subs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found a ad on craigslist for a brand new 15" kicker solobaric l7 with a ported box for $350. I'm new to the audio game, but will be udating my stock system this year. Was wondering what you guys honestly think about this sub and this deal. I'm not to sure how many this guy has, so i want to work pretty quick. I've been thinking bout what subs, but this deal does seem pretty good, I think?

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found a ad on craigslist for a brand new 15" kicker solobaric l7 with a ported box for $350. I'm new to the audio game, but will be udating my stock system this year. Was wondering what you guys honestly think about this sub and this deal. I'm not to sure how many this guy has, so i want to work pretty quick. I've been thinking bout what subs, but this deal does seem pretty good, I think?
if they are new, HECK yea....do you know if they are the newer 08 versions? (were totally redone in 2008)

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a audio store that is selling them and he said that they were brand new. Not to sure about the year of the model. I'll call him tommorrow and ask him about that. I needed to ask him if they were 2 or 4 ohm subs anyways. Whats the difference between the 08 models and say the 07?

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
08's were totally redone, new motor, new spider, new magnet, new cone,etc...
I bet they are 08's...