Order Tahoe with Nav and NO REARSEAT DVD?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigZAJ

Reaction score
Is it possible to order the Tahoe with a NAV system, Sunroof and without the rear seat entertainment package? I have no desire to have a fold down screen blocking my rear view mirror, but I want to get NAV and a Sunroof. Online I cannot choose those separately.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are ordering it, I suspect you can exclude anything you want. Can you not do this by building one on their website? But, if not you can always add an aftermarket nav headunit. It will be cheaper, have more features, and better sound quality potential (limited by the speakers of course).

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a yukon with a nav system, sunroof and no dvd. but im adding headrest ones eventually. so it can be done.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Gambler. If you can build one on the website without it then there's no reason you shouldn't be able to order it like that.

sdoo25

Reaction score
Is it possible to order the Tahoe with a NAV system, Sunroof and without the rear seat entertainment package? I have no desire to have a fold down screen blocking my rear view mirror, but I want to get NAV and a Sunroof. Online I cannot choose those separately.

In the past you could get the nav w/out the rear seat entertainment (RSE). As you've found out the only way to build one on the website now is w/the package that inclueds the nav and the RSE. You could look for a used one that has the nav and sunroof only or pickup a nav unit from a junkyard or somewhere. There are 2 different nav units, 1 that plays dvds (and came w/the RSE system), and 1 that only plays cds (and came in non-RSE trucks).