Pics of member's rides (Updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the longer i look the better i see, the front end seems higher off the ground, the orange marker lights on the roof, the truck bed fenders are also weird looking, not the normal sivly rear fenders... all looks very different from any other silverado i have ever seen

its cause of the quadra steer. The marker lights are because of the fenders sticking out more than the average truck, I kinda like the big rig look. The fenders stick out to give the wheels in the back the space to turn. The front is higher because of my leveling kit. What looks different to me is the front end and how the windshield slants. The more that I think of it, the front end collision it was in, only took 600 bucks to repair. I saw pics that were saved by the seller and the hood was bent, but not badly. Maybe its the same hood. But I guess its all the extra quadrasteer stuff on it.

silv8.jpg

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's the lifted suspension from the quadrasteer... with smaller car tires... I think the 'lade rims don't help... having a deeper dish wheel would help out tremendously... along with a more agressive tire.

The bed is different to cover over the rear quadrasteer wheels. :thumbsup:

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2ELO, that stang is dope, what’s with the Omaha boys and the classics... :thumbsup:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too me the only thing noticable is the hood does not look right for that vehicle

its a 1500 HD. Now im not sure whether they had the 2500/3500 hoods or the regular 1500 hoods. IDK. I love it, drives strate and smooth. Took 2k pound of old cabnits and counters in the bed and another 3k pounds in my trailer behind it like a dream, I forgot I had a trailer when on the highway just cruising along. Got some polk audio ordered for it to replace my blown bose speakers, sad, great sounding stock system, but dealer said like 600 for all the new stuff, crutchfield wants the same for polk component speakers, and an amp, gunna keep the stock sub for now, but got an amp that can handle the speakers and a sub when the time comes.

Last edited:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good you went with Polk Audio, I will too wehen I do my Audio swap in late May, you'll see its much better than Bose.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good you went with Polk Audio, I will too wehen I do my Audio swap in late May, you'll see its much better than Bose.

im still on the fence about it. I really liked the bose in my 03 silvi and my 06 yukon, but when I drive the vette or silverado and then drive the kon, its painful to listen to it because it sounds SO BAD, I just turn it off. I really should be buying speakers for the kon , but they atleast work, my silverado has a front and rear speaker blown, and it still sounds better than my 07. What was GM thinking??? My only complaint about my yukon. O and that it does not have a ls7:lol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking at another 1500 HD on ebay, it has the same hood. But it looks different, in some way, but its also a crew with out quadrasteer. I think thats what were all getting fooled by.

Now that I think of it though. This cant be a 1500 hd, and must be just a regular 1500 because of the wheels. escalde are 6 lug. HD are 8 lug. SO it must have a 5.3. IDK must be the weight difference, but the silverado definatly has much more OOMPH than the yukon.

BigE

Reaction score
Nice and clean dude, what % tint do you have on the front windows?

20% if your asking me. thats the darkest any of the shops will do around here because of legal issues. im trying to find someone who knows what they are doing to put 5% on the front and 20% on the windsheild. if anyone knows anybody that is good and relieable with auto tint in Arizona let me know. im in Sierra Vista so if its Tucson or Phoenix ill have to make a road trip.

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a clean truck big. the tint shop would have done my fronts at 5% if i had wanted it. the guy was like we can go dark, i just have to put on your tint receipt it was legal when you got it.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20% if your asking me. thats the darkest any of the shops will do around here because of legal issues. im trying to find someone who knows what they are doing to put 5% on the front and 20% on the windsheild. if anyone knows anybody that is good and relieable with auto tint in Arizona let me know. im in Sierra Vista so if its Tucson or Phoenix ill have to make a road trip.

I too live in AZ... I have never had any problems getting 5% all around... they key is to a place that does it, and talk to the actual guy who will be doing it and just pay him on the side, you'll more than likely get it done cheaper too...

I knew a dude at ABC Nissan that did my Cadi for $100, that included stripping the rear 3 windows.

Just a little food for thought.

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok.....here they all are:

The slobalt...

DSC05419.jpg

Lucy......(don't ask)

gtonice.jpg

The old ride...

204160790_m.jpg

To save gas...

clubcar.jpg

Another ride in the family...

DSCN0356.jpg

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I wouldnt recommend it man. I got 5% on my fronts and I can't see a thing at night. I'm actually kind of worried I'm going to accidentally run over someone while turning at night, especially when driving through my apartment complex. I'm getting the 5% stripped this week and replaced with 15-20%. During daytime its awesome, but at night youre driving blind.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

R&L Automotive in Phoenix (32nd St. / McDowell) always does a good job on my vehicles. :thumbsup:
CRVRodeoPickup.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Tahoe014.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats a classic RT, its about time your drop that Benz and get a 2009 Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG huh?