pics of the tahoe finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that's in the near future but afraid of messing them up with nite shade

and a couple questions i would like yalls opinion on

Should i drop the front a little bit more?

should i switch the front headlight housings for black ones?

and should i paint the gray part of my bottom front bumper black?

and what should be done next Roll pan? darker tint? or other suggestions

thx for the comments and future opinions

Your hoe is clean. I feel yah on the tinting on the lights. I've got the same ones and still wondering if i should tint them. I'd probably drop the rear a little bit more to level it out. How much drop do you have? Keep the clear lights up front. I dont really like the aftermaket headlights for our trucks IMO. Black or color match the front piece. NO ROLL PAN. Our trucks look hella weird with a roll pan. Again IMO. As far as other mods, get some smooth d-pillar caps like the eskys have. But paint them black that way it looks like your back window raps around the sides. Exhaust wouldnt be a bad idea. And darker tint. :thumbsup:

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking to add some color to the rear bumper, but keep the step functionality, I have a Street Scene paintable bumper cover I'd make you a good deal on.

daxz

Reaction score
Looks good what drop is that? G35 looks hard as nails, way iller than those pansy little M's ^^^

its the DJM 2/3 drop with belltech pro series shocks :) im pretty happy with it probably going lower soon tho